How do you Scale Kettlebell Workouts?
The only close to accurately programmed kettlebell workout is the one that is individually tailored to you by a professional or yourself with the right programming knowledge. With that knowledge, you should know how to scale your workouts accordingly to your abilities.
You scale workouts by:
- Decreasing the work time for the workout or task(s)
- Breaking tasks up into manageable chunks of work paired with rest breaks
- Increasing/adding rest time between tasks
- Reducing total working time
- Reducing weight
- Reducing total volume
- Reducing exercise complexity